EMS|MCâ€™s Volunteer Committee Commits to Making a Difference in the Triad
December 7, 2017 (Winston-Salem) â€“ Established in 2015, the EMS|MC Volunteer Committee was created with the goal to serve their local community. With a team of 20 employees and the entire company supporting their efforts, the Volunteer Committee has:
- Collected and donated over 2,800lbs of non-perishable food to the Second Harvest Food Bank
- Raised over $2,100 and participated in the Walk to End Hunger
- Annually participate in an Angel Tree initiative to collect toys for Hospice and Brennerâ€™s Childrenâ€™s Hospital.
- Volunteered and raised donations for Hospice
- Collected, packed and donated meals to the Forsyth Backpack Program helping to feed 240 students.
- And much more
As the Volunteer Committee looks to the future, they are recommitting to serve the Triad and continue their efforts to support the Second Harvest Food Bank, Angel Tree initiative, The Forsyth Backpack Program, Kate B Reynolds Hospice Home, and the Family Services of Forsyth County. EMS|MC is proud of their employee efforts and continues to match each donation that employees make to their charity of choice.
EMS Management & Consultants is the largest national billing company in the U.S. dedicated solely to the EMS community. Its services include EMS revenue cycle management, compliance, training, legislative advocacy and consulting services. Based in North Carolina, EMS|MC has expanded its presence from the Southeast and serves more than 230 clients across the United States. For more information, visit www.emsmc2.wpenginepowered.com.